Terms And Conditions
Please do take time to read these Terms and Conditions of use, we follow these in all of our business dealings. Any questions or comments, do reach out to us.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING NATIONWIDE FIBREGLASS
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Nationwide Fiberglass Ltd, a limited liability partnership registered in Ireland with registered number 999320 and address, Nationwide Fibreglass Ltd. Garryhinch, Portarlington, County Offaly, Ireland (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- We provide fibreglass flat roof construction services and fibreglass products.
- Our “Services” can be found in the “About us”, “Our work” and “ Our products” section of our website: https://www.nationwidefibreglass.ie.
- Any reference herein to “Terms” shall refer to the provisions set out in this document and shall also include the products. If you have any questions about who we are, what we do, or the Terms, please feel free to contact us at the address above or by email to email@example.com
- We detail our products here.
BY USING NATIONWIDE FIBREGLASS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS:
- In consideration for us providing you with our Services, you agree to comply with these Terms, and you acknowledge that these Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us (“Agreement”). By using Nationwide Fibreglass, you confirm that you accept these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Fibreglass Nationwide. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- To be eligible to use Fibreglass Nationwide you must be over the age of 18.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Fibreglass Nationwide through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions (please see clause 3 below for more information on this), and that they comply with them.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Fibreglass Nationwide, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 10th August 2020.
- In these Terms: references to clauses (unless otherwise provided) are references of the clauses of these Terms; words in the singular include the plural and in the plural include the singular; a reference to a particular law is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being, taking account of any amendment, extension, application or re-enactment and includes any subordinate legislation for the time being in force made under it; and references to “including” and “include(s)” shall be deemed to mean respectively, “including without limitation” and “include(s) without limitation”.
OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of Fibreglass Nationwide and/or our Services:
- Our Privacy Notice which can be accessed here.
- If we are providing you with our services, you adhere to our terms and conditions.
CHANGES WE MAY MAKE TO FIBREGLASS NATIONWIDE
- We may update and change Fibreglass Nationwide from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our business and our users’ needs.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Fibreglass Nationwide for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal. Any such notice will be posted on Fibreglass Nationwide website and communicated with you directly.
Term and Termination
- Some of the services we offer are subject to a minimum term. You agree to be bound by any such minimum term and you acknowledge that you shall not be entitled to any refund in respect of any amounts paid if you decide to terminate the services early.
- Subject to any minimum term agreed between you and us, you may terminate any Premium Services by giving us written notice of no less than 30 days. Any such termination will not affect the overall Agreement which shall continue until terminated.
- You agree to pay any fee agreed between us in full cleared funds on the date specified by us when you agree to receive the services.
- Any fees which we quote to you are unless expressly stated otherwise, exclusive of VAT (which shall be payable by you).Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies which we might have if you fail to make any payment when due:
- you shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of Ireland from time to time. Such interest shall accrue daily from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount along with any interest accrued, whether before or after judgment; and we shall be entitled to suspend all Services to you, including your access to your User Account until payment has been made in full.
- All amounts due under this Agreement shall be paid in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- We will comply with GDPR and keep all your details safe, if you have any queries please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU MAY USE NATIONWIDE FIBREGLASS
- In consideration for you agreeing to comply with these Terms (and in respect of any services, payment of the agreed fee) we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable licence to access and use Nationwide Fibreglass solely and strictly for your own personal use.
- You are not permitted to use any content on Nationwide Fibreglass for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than us to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss which you may suffer in connection with your use of Nationwide Fibreglass or our services; that we cannot adequately insure our potential liability to you; and that, accordingly, the exclusions and limitations contained in this clause 10 are reasonable. You also undertake at all times to mitigate any such damage or loss.
- You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and all other professional costs and expenses (calculated on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by us, arising out of any third party claims against us which arise in connection with a breach of these Terms by you
- If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our services, including Nationwide Fibreglass and/or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, Nationwide Fibreglass; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on Nationwide Fibreglass. In particular, we will not be liable for: (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (b) business interruption; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Subject to clause 10.1 above, our aggregate liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with the use of Nationwide Fibreglass or services by you or any third party shall not exceed any amounts paid by you to us in the 6 months preceding the date of your claim.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide Nationwide Fibreglass for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Nationwide Fibreglass for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Subject to clause 10.1 above, our aggregate liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with the use of Nationwide Fibreglass by you or any third party shall not exceed the sum of £10. You acknowledge that since the site and any materials on the site are provided free of charge, this is limitation is reasonable.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as set out in our privacy notice, which can be accessed here.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree not to use any of the trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, logos, domain names, and/or other distinctive brand features displayed in Nationwide Fibreglass belonging to us or any third party unless you have valid written permission to do so. You agree not to alter, remove or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may appear in or be held within Nationwide Fibreglass.
- In the event that your use of Nationwide Fibreglass if used in accordance with these Terms, infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party, we may, at our sole discretion and expense, replace or modify Nationwide Fibreglass so that it is no longer infringing or obtain for you the right to continue using Nationwide Fibreglass. This therefore constitutes your sole remedy in relation to any claim of infringement in respect of Nationwide Fibreglass.
- For the purposes of this clause 12, any reference to “Nationwide Fibreglass” shall include any content in any content or materials on the site, emails and/or other correspondence, videos or images (or attachments thereto) which you may receive from us from time to time.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO NATIONWIDE FIBREGLASS
- You may link to Nationwide Fibreglass, provided that:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- you must not establish a link to Nationwide Fibreglass in any website that is not owned by you;
- Nationwide Fibreglass must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Nationwide Fibreglass other than the home page; and
- we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time at our sole discretion.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in clause 8.1 above.
- We may at any time terminate this Agreement, at our sole discretion, and with you with no liability to you, if:
- you materially breach any provision of these Terms (or act in a manner which we believe shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with these Terms);
- we have received a complaint or complaints from any user in respect of your actions and/or use of Nationwide Fibreglass which we believe is or could be damaging to us; or
- we cease to provide Nationwide Fibreglass and/or do business.
- On termination of these Terms, the following clauses shall apply:
- the licence granted under clause 7.1 shall immediately terminate;
- if we have terminated these Terms other than for a reason set out in clause 14.1, we will refund you for any services paid for but not received owing to the termination;
- we reserve the right to promptly delete any content you have uploaded to Nationwide Fibreglass (it is your responsibility to make sure you have and maintain a back-up of any such documents and/or content);
- all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and we have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and in particular the provisions of clauses 5.6, 5.8, 5.9, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.1, 12.2, 14.2, 15 and 16 shall survive termination of these Terms.
- You shall not assign, transfer or sub-license any of your rights or obligations under these Terms, other than as expressly provided for in these Terms. We may at any time assign all or any of our rights and transfer all or any of our obligations under these Terms.
- Failure or neglect by us to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms at any time shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of our rights, nor shall this in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Terms, nor prejudice our rights to take subsequent action.
- We shall not be liable to you in the event that we are unable to perform any of our obligations under these Terms owing to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including acts of god, governmental actions, an outbreak of hostilities (whether war is declared or not), or in the event of a national emergency or terrorist intervention.
- If any part of any provisions of these Terms shall be or become invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then the remainder of such provisions and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms represents the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of these Terms and neither you nor us has relied upon any statement or representation made by the other in agreeing to enter these Terms.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Northern Irish law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- You acknowledge that we own or licence all legal rights, title and interest in and to Nationwide Fibreglass including any intellectual property rights which subsist therein which we may send to you from time to time (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those right may exist) and that all intellectual property rights in Nationwide Fibreglass (including source code in the software) belong to and shall remain vested in us (or where relevant our licensors). Nothing in these Terms shall confer on you any right, title or interest in any intellectual property rights (except the rights of use set out in these Terms).